For all of your transport emergency needs and services Fix My Truck has you covered.
Let us help co ordinate your breakdowns to reduce the down time and cost by using Authorised Providers or other service providers where possible.
General Mechanical/Accessory Providers where appropriate, i.e. Windscreens, Tyres, Globes, Towing, Airlines, Jump Starts, Auto Elecs, etc.
17+ years experience in the heavy vehicle / machinery breakdown support service industry and a reputation for keeping transport moving. Industry-leading technical database facilities, constantly moving forward with a vision of keeping Australia’s Transport Industry on the move without breaking the bank. It just makes sense to use FIXMYTRUCK!
Membership gets you access to 24hr 7 days a week call centre staff who will work to get you back on the road sooner! We will arrange for servicing, towing, tyres and more when you’ve broken down and need it most.
Fix My Truck Membership Rates.
Monthly Access Includes:
- Waiving of Incident Fee(s)
- Unlimited supplier, customer and client contacts
- All call costs for inbound, outbound and SMS’s
- Call centre call costs and labour
|No. of Trucks||Rate per Truck AUD||Rate per Truck NZD|
- All fees are charged through the Fix My Truck Direct Debit facility
- All fees are charged monthly
- Members are responsible for sending through details of their vehicles in order to maintain database
- Vehicles not on database will be liable for Incident Fee
- Members will be charged 20% on all work done
- Non members will be charged 30% + $55.00 non refundable non member fee on all work done
- Invoices will be presented to members within 30 days of incidents
- Members agree that their credit card details will be held on record
- Members must give 14 days’ notice to cancel membership
- All fees for call centre work included in rates
Fix My Truck is a 24/7 nationwide breakdown service for the Transport Industry. Our service covers all vehicles 3-tonnes and above for tyres, mechanical repairs, auto electrical, towing and more.
Our Services Cover:
- Technical Support
Fix My Truck is a 24/7 nationwide breakdown service for the Transport Industry. Our service covers all vehicles 3-tonnes and above for tyres, mechanical repairs, auto electrical, towing and more..
Who can use this service?
Drivers and owners of transport and industry equipment, anywhere in Australia and New Zealand, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
There are over 13,000 service providers currently listed and ready to attend to your needs, Australia and New Zealand wide.
Our friendly and dynamic customer service team is on standby, there to get your vehicle back on the road.
Membership available for fleets and single vehicles: It pays to be a member!